Monday, March 8, 2010

Lesson Learned! :)

One lesson I have learned in my life, is never vandalize anyone's property. I recently had a friend go and vandalize a lot of people's property and it has come to bite her. She is in so much trouble with the law because she did vandalism. This has taught me a very important lesson, and I promise I won't ever vandalize property, unless it's my own. Vandalism is a criminal mischief, and you have to go to court for the ticket if you get caught. Since my friend got caught, it has taught me not to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a really serious lesson. It's one thing to get in trouble with your parents, but it's an entirely different thing to get in trouble with the law. That is scary stuff. I'm glad you've decided to learn from HER mistakes and not make them yourself!

    ReplyDelete