Thursday, January 21, 2010

Gossip Got Your Tongue?

If i had to triple filter all of my conversations, I don't think I would hardly talk. Nowadays, you get so caught up in gossip, that every time you chat with a friend it involves gossip. My conversations would probably be very interesting if I started triple filtering. The conversation would probably be boring to start out with because you are used to gossiping.
I think people chose to gossip anyway, because everybody gossips now and then and even when you know it's a bad thing to do, you just can't hold it in. Gossip is a major deal in the world today, so if everybody quit gossiping, then the world would be dead silent. People would continue to do it, because they are like " Well I got hurt by gossip, so I guess it is ok to do" knowing that it isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment